For the travel junkies amongst us, it must be difficult to zero down on must-do activities in many countries. And for those who have but a little time in each country, missing out on an experience is pretty much equal to having not visited the country.
Thanks to travellers’ ratings, VoucherCloud has consolidated TripAdvisor’s data of highest ranked experiences in countries across the world. Here’s a map showcasing all the experiences in one shot.
The map has three categories of experiences.
The globally agreed upon experiences in certain countries:
- Going on Safaris and game drives in Kenya
- Visiting the Taj Mahal in India
- Gardens by the Bay in Singapore
- Staring at the Niagara Falls in awe in Canada
- Looking upon Machu Picchu in Peru and more
The experiences that you always knew about but never imagined would rank as the top ones for the country
- Visiting Central Park in New York (the ultimate Karan Johar fan moment)
- Petronas Twin Towers in Malaysia
- Going to the Sydney Harbour in Australia (surprise, surprise!)
- Seoul Metro in South Korea (why?) and more
The insightful ‘should not miss’ activities that take adventure and exploration a notch higher
- Zip-lining in Fiji
- Devil’s Pool in Zambia (at your own risk)
- Harry Potter Studio tour in the UK (go Rowling!)
- Ilulissat Icefjord in Greenland and more
- Hiking through the Taroko Gorge in Taiwan and more
Go through this detailed map, spot the experiences which interest you the most, and start planning your next holidays.